- Need a tablecloth fast? Simply toss a quilt on the table!
- Keep an eye open at tag sales for a wicker backpack. Filled to the brim with seasonal foliage, it makes an inviting back-door greeting.
- Small candles floating in water-filled glass goblets add sparkle to the dinner table.
- For thick and creamy casseroles, try using dry bread crumbs instead of adding flour.
- Did you know bread will stay freshest if it's stored on the counter, not refrigerated?
- For quick clean-up, lightly spritz the outside of a grater with non-stick vegetable spray.
Thanks for playing and have a great day!