- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2-14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (Not chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 tsp. each: dried oregano, basil, and rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
Pour the olive oil on bottom of crock pot.
Place in chicken breasts, salt and pepper each breast.
Put sliced onion on top of chicken.
Then put in all the dried herbs and garlic cloves.
Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes.
Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours, serve over angel hair pasta.
I really liked the texture of the chicken. It was moist and tender, and of course very flavorful. Leftovers were delicious the next day!
You can do so here.